Do you want to compete, but not sure where to start? How about starting in a new discipline? Looking to advance in your current discipline? You found the right place! The following blog posts focus on improving your horse showing experience.
- Ask These Questions About Trailering Before Heading To A Show
- 7 Horseshow Mistakes That Make You Look Like A Noob
- 5 Horse Trailer Tips You Might Not Know
- 5 Ways To Turn Horse Riding Into A Business
- 3 Tips For More Ribbons And Less Show Ring Mistakes
Introducing: Introduction To Horse Showing Online Course
EquineDIY is excited to present it’s flagship online course dedicated to having a successful first horse show. There is a lot to know before you even go, and it might not be covered in your weekly lessons. Instead of trial by fire, let our course give you the confidence to know what to expect before, during and after a horse show. The course will be open for enrollment soon!